Monday, January 27, 2014

bestie!

Assalamualaikum & hi! :)

wah! I'm in good mode today! yehaa.

okay, first of all, I'm so sorry for not update any news almost a month I guess? isn't it. hehe.
sepanjang bulan ni, macam-macam jadi. ada yang kenangan manis, pahit, kelat, masam, masin, tawar & bla bla bla. apa yang penting, semuanya selamat di-settle walaupun dalam keadaan terpaksa, dipaksa & memaksa tapi lebih kepada rela, hehe. alhamdulillah.

actually, main topic hari ni nak share pasal seorang kawan a.k.a my bestie friend since I'm 18. rasanya kena tambah setahun sebab masa 18 tu baru kenal tapi tak rapat, hehe. just kidding! let me intro a little bit about her.

she's kind of girl that love korean drama most! rasanya every single day dia akan hadap drama korea. tak pernah jemu. from her I started love korean drama. thanks babe! beside, earphone wajib ada kat telinga. tak silap, dulu masa kami nak keluar makan kat kafe yang sejengkal dengan hostel tu, earphone tetap dia tak tanggal. sayang sungguh dia dengan koleksi lagu yang ada kat ipod kecil tu. her favorite songs when we're studied, indonesia. kertas band a.k.a armada!


 but early, I gave her call once she text me inform that one of our friend was accident I guess few days past. Innalillah. but thanks God our friends okay. then, on our last communication, she said, "zatiey, aku rindu hang." honestly, for 5 years++ we know each other, she never ever say these three words. oh my! she makes me smile until now, forgot what i want to do next and the most of all she ask me to say back.  haha.

i think that's all. just a single piece of her. have a look our photo. but she's soooo shy.


below, our memories on our 1st sem together to sem 5th. after that, i was transfer to KL. :'(







No comments:

Post a Comment